1. Regular cleaning of jewelry is recommended.
Wash soapy water and soft brush products and rinse them with lukewarm water.
2. You can prevent damage and loss by storing them individually in boxes or pouches provided when you purchase them.
Connect and store the chains so that they don't get tangled.
3. It is recommended to remove jewelry when washing hands or using corrosive products.
4. Please refrain from wearing jewelry when you sleep or sweat during sports activities.
5. Be careful not to touch lotion, cosmetics, perfumes, bleach, etc.
6. Do not expose the product to strong heat or sudden temperature changes.
7. Avoid strong shock or contact with hard objects.